The following online calculators serve as helpful tools during the mortgage process.
- Rent vs. Own - Calculate the difference between renting and buying a home.
- Payment/Amortization - Calculate your monthly payment and see how the principal is paid over time.
- Tax Savings - Determine the estimated tax savings with a new loan.
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) - Calculate the APR for fixed-rate or adjustable-rate loans.
- Debt Consolidation - Determine if you can consolidate your debt by combining it with your home mortgage.
- Refinance Break Even Point - Find out how long it will take to "break-even" on a refinanced loan.
- Prepayment Savings - Find out how soon you can pay off your mortgage by making a prepayment.
- Early Payoff - Determine the additional monthly payment amount needed to pay off the loan sooner.