Paradise Bank is an equal opportunity employer serving communities in Palm Beach County and Broward County, Florida. We encourage employee growth and development, training opportunities, and a friendly work environment. We offer a competitive wage plus full time benefit packages.
Teller- Fort Lauderdale Branch
Provides basic cash receipt and payment services in accordance with policies and procedures.
Essential Job Functions:
- Receives checks and cash for deposits to accounts, verifies amount, examiners checks for proper endorsement, and enters deposits into computer records.
- Cashes checks and processes withdrawals; pays out money after verification of signatures and customer balances.
- Counts checks and packages coins and currency.
- Balances cash drawer at the end of the shift and reports any discrepancies to the supervisor as necessary.
- Responsible for checking night depository bags and recording proper information on proper form.
- Assists with fraud detection and fraud prevention.
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to operate standard office equipment such as computers, adding machines, faxes, etc.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to be concise, clear, and consistent.
- Exceptional Customer service skills.
- Previous Bank Teller experience preferred.
You may submit your resume and application via email to: