Residential Loan Originator (Boca Raton or Fort Lauderdale Branch)
- Active Florida NMLS license
- 3+ years of experience as a Residential Loan Originator
- 3+ years of residential underwriting experience and an understanding of how to qualify applicants
- Current, established relationships with contacts of the Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade county markets
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient working understanding of programs such as Microsoft Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Effectively sources and builds relationships with real estate agents and other referral partners to locate prospective customers
- Markets bank products to prospective clients and promotes services aligned with the customer’s needs
- Explains different loan and credit options to prospective customers, as well as the terms associated with the use of those services
- Responds and provides correct information to prospective and current customers over email, phone call and in-person communication
- Handles customer complaints and takes appropriate steps necessary to resolve them alongside of Residential Loan Officer
- Communicates with Residential Loan Processor, Closer and Loan Officer to aid in resolving any mortgage application problems
- Participates in associated mortgage sales activities such as open houses, trainings, and other lead-generating activities throughout applicable loan markets
Those wishing to be considered must undergo a credit and background screening prior to hire.
Our company does not work with staffing firms. Please do not call regarding the status of your application and/or interest in the position.